Saturday, December 21, 2024

Holiday Greetings & Exciting News!


Winter is coming in with a force today here in West Bolton!  The snow is piling and the wind is howling "I am here!"

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a wonderful break filled with joy, relaxation, and cherished moments with loved ones. Whether you're traveling near or far, I hope this time brings peace and happiness to you and your family. Safe travels to all!

Looking ahead to 2025, I am thrilled to share some exciting news! After the break, we will have the pleasure of welcoming a new first-grade student to our lovely crew. I know that each and every one of you will make her feel right at home. Our classroom is a place of warmth and kindness, and I am confident that this new addition will quickly feel like part of our family.

Wishing you all a peaceful holiday and I can’t wait to see you in the new year! Be well and see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Blog of The Year

This post is always met with mixed emotions—joy for all the summer fun ahead, but also sadness as our group prepares to go their separate wa...